Thank you for your interest in working with us.
male and female performers
OMB-NYC is currently seeking two actors ages 28+ (male or female) with professional theatrical experience to join our NYC repertory company.
We are accepting submissions on a rolling basis through August 17, 2018.
To see the full audition breakdown including instructions on how to submit, CLICK HERE.
No phone calls please.
Additionally, please visit our Volunteer page for information on other ways to
Washington, DC 20017
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Position: Administrative Assistant
Time Frame: Part-Time Position (20 hours/week), starting ASAP.
Reports to: Executive Director
Position Summary: Only Make Believe is a non-profit organization based in New York City and Washington, DC. General position responsibility is to provide administrative support to the Washington, DC office through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
About Only Make Believe: Only Make Believe creates and performs interactive theatre for chronically ill and disabled children in hospitals, care facilities, and special education programs. Only Make Believe is dedicated to the principle that engaging a child’s imagination is a valuable part of the healing and learning process.
The core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Salesforce data entry
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- Process transactions and submit financial back-up to appropriate staff
- Perform prospect research for donors/supporters
- Timely correspondence to donors/volunteers
- Assist with pre and post special event activities
- Assist with fundraising/volunteer activities
- Facilitate on-site volunteer costume events
- take minutes of meetings
- Maintain schedules, calendars and hospital contact information
- Dissemination of event correspondence including invitations, confirmations, reminders, and follow-ups
- Handle incoming mail and other materials
- Screen and direct incoming calls
- Provide general administrative support to DC office
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent
- Knowledge of database management (Proficiency in Salesforce, a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously
- Good communication, writing, proofreading, editing & research skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Proven experience of producing correspondence and documents
- Proven experience in information and communication management
- Must be a self-starter, able to prioritize without supervision, exercise sound judgment, be extremely attentive to detail, able to take initiative and function as a member of a team
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer-service orientation
- Stress tolerance
Please Send Resume & Cover Letter to Program Manager; Chris Wilson (email@example.com)